adventurous quotes - best wishes

adventurous quotes

adventurous quotes:




  • Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.~ Margaret Lee


  • "Be brave enough to live creatively. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. You can only get there by hard work, by risking and by not quite knowing what you are doing. What you will discover will be wonderful: Yourself." ~ Alan Alda, actor


adventurous quotes

  • If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.~ Stephen Hunt


  • "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ by Lao Tzu, philosopher......(adventurous quotes)


  • It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is every ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may we well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.~Hugh Laurie


  • "Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." ~ Ambrose Redmon


  • I was born to see the world. That is what I am going to do.~Anonymous


  • "Everyone has oceans to fly. Is it reckless? Maybe, but what do dreams know of boundaries?" ~ Amelia Earhart, pilot, exploerer.....(adventurous quotes)


  • Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.~ Vincent Van Gogh


  • "How do we nurture the soul? By revering our own life. By treating it as supremely important. By reaching for the best within ourselves. By learning to love it all, not only the joys and the victories, but also the pain and the struggles." ~ Nathaniel Branden


adventurous quotes

  • It's better to see something once, than to hear about it a thousand times.~ Anonymous


  • "I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me." ~ Anna Quindlen.....(adventurous quotes)


  • Travel makes you modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.~Gustave Flaubert


  • "I’d say seeking is one of the fundamental artistic impulses. Art is about discovery. The medium is not the message." ~ John Paul Caponigro, photographer


  • Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.~ Anonymous


  • "If a man goes to sea by choice, he'll go to hell for recreation." ~ Ancient Scottish Saying


  • May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view.~ Edward Abbey.....(adventurous quotes)


  • "If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere." ~ Frank A. Clark


  • Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.~ Frank Herbert


  • "If I waited until I was 100% ready, I’d never have got going at all." ~ Roz Savage, adventurer


  • What we all want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy.~ Anonymous.....(adventurous quotes)


adventurous quotes

  • "If you want to identify me, ask me not where I live, or what I like to eat, or how I comb my hair, but ask me what I think I am living for, in detail, and ask me what I think is keeping me from living fully for the thing I want to live for. Between these two answers you can determine the identity of any person." ~ Thomas Merton, Trappist monk.....(adventurous quotes)


  • "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!" ~ Anonymous


  • "Stepping outside your comfort zone is supposed to feel uncomfortable because we’re in new and unfamiliar territory. Being uncomfortable is a sign of success, NOT of failure! So if we are uncomfortably outside our comfort zones, then than means we are growing!!! And THAT is cause for celebration!" (modified from a passage in Roz Savage's "Rowing the Atlantic") ~ Roz Savage, adventurer.....(adventurous quotes)


  • "The word 'question' is derived from the Latin 'quarrier' (to seek) which is also the root of 'quest'. A creative life is a continued quest, and good questions can be very useful guides. Most useful are open-ended questions; they allow for fresh unanticipated answers to reveal themselves." ~ Source Unknown.